Work with us...
Started in 2001, a family run business, 99p Stores is the UK’s second largest single price point retailer, with over 220 stores nationwide and 2 million customers every week.
We pride ourselves on a refreshingly different approach – everything instore is 99p or less - from everyday grocery, snacks and drinks to stylish homewares, essential DIY tools, stationery, kids toys, health, beauty and household products plus more – it’s this that makes us one of the UK’s favourite places to shop.
We appreciate the strain many people can face when budgeting, and the need to make the most out of every penny. Our prices are consistently low all-year round. We don’t need to rely on promotions because our customers can always rely on the best value products and biggest brands from our stores.
And with more than 30 NEW stores opening every year, were expanding and bringing the 99p Stores shopping experience to more customers and families across the UK.
Head Office Vacancies
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Northampton Head Office, Swan Valley
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Start Date: ASAPJob Description
- All store point of sale – promotions, posters, ticketing
- New store, Refit store and Refresh store graphics – shop fronts, window vinyls and store point of sale
- Web graphics to bring to life new products, promotions, category launches, new stores, partnerships with our brands
- Weekly email creation to our database to promote our newest products and promotions
- Store communication booklets – Range launch planograms
- On page advertising
- Tactical promotions – flyers for stores to drive footfall and brand awareness
- Newspaper ‘brochure’ inserts at key trading times – eg SALE and Christmas to promote our biggest deals and offers to drive footfall to stores
- Any other ‘ad hoc’ design jobs/projects required by the businessKey skills to complete this role
- Proven experience using Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign to create faultless print ready artwork
- Creative thinking
- Accuracy and the ability to manage multiple jobs/projects at any time
- Ability to meet short deadlinesPlease send us your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org